This page (and any external links shown on it) refurs to the Terms and Conditions of supply of any of the ‘Products’ listed on our website, (www.falconequinefeeds.co.uk). Please refer to the main website Terms and Conditions for further details specific to the content, layout and information provided on this site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the site. By ‘clicking’ that you agree to the terms and conditions of this site, you have accepted all details outlined within the terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions then you will not be able to continue with your order from this site.
Please make sure you have also read and acknowledged our full list of Terms and Conditions, before proceeding with your order.
Please also see the FAQ page for more details on delivery.
Orders and Delivery
- All orders will be processed within a maximum of 24 hours after payment has been received. Please allow between 3-5 working days for delivery. If you require an urgent delivery then please do contact us for details on 24hour delivery.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you by either email or phone to notify you as to when the item(s) will be back in stock. You will then have the choice to hold the order until it is back in stock or to proceed with your order and cancel the item(s)
- Orders placed over the weekend or over a public bank holiday wil not be processed for delivery until the next working day.
- We will deliver directly to the address that you have outlined on your delivery, we are not able to delivery items within the same transaction to multiple addresses.
- You are able to leave delivery instructions on your order, these must be clear and accurate. We do not accept responsibility if an order is not able to be delivered due to incorrect, complicated or unclear delivery instructions.
- All orders require a signature for delivery, if no one is available to sign for the delivery then the delivery company will arrange another time for delivery. We are unable to guarantee when this will be or to specify times. To prevent problems , please make sure you provide an address where there is always someone available to sign.
- If in the event that you wish to instruct us that a signature is not needed for delivery, then please outline this in the notes section of the order. We will then no longer be able to accept responsibility for the delivery of the order and no refunds or cancellations will accepted.
- On request by either phone or email, we are able to give a specific day that delivery will be made, we are not able to specify the time of day that delivery will be made but it will be within normal working hours Monday – Friday. Request for delivery days must be made on the day or ordering to guarantee an accurate delivery day.
- The delivery drivers are not obliged to carry the parcels / pallets to a specific area within your property. They will, where possible, leave them undercover or move them to an appropriate place but this is not a guarantee or a promise. It is your responsibility to be present when they deliver.
- There is no maximum delivery weight but conditions do apply as follows
- Products over 150kg will be delivered by pallet and so will require a hard, dry surface for a pallet truck to unload the pallet. Once this is off loaded from the lorry it will not be moved unless there is suitable hard surface to operate a pallet truck on. (Mud, Gravel, broken up Concrete, Grass, Single are not surfaces that a pallet truck can move on).
- Saturday and 24hr deliveries will incur an additional charge outlined by Falcon Equine Feeds, they cannot be guaranteed and must be requested on the day of ordering.
- Orders under 150kg in weight will be handled by FedEx UK but may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Orders over 150kg in weight will be delivered by a pallet delivery company but may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery charge is built in to all prices outlined on the site, it is not added at the end of the ordering process. This is only applicable to UK Mainland orders.
- All prices outlined on the site are subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery will be made within 5 working days subject to approval of the order, payment acceptance and all items being in stock.
- If your order is delivered incomplete or it is the wrong order, please notify us immediately and we will rectify the problem as quickly as possible.
- In the event that you receive a damaged item, please notify us immediately and we will be happy to discuss it. We do NOT accept returns of damaged items or products. It is your responsibility to check the delivery for damages before signing for delivery. If you have a further question to this please do contact us directly.
Refunds and cancelations
- In the event that you wish to cancel your order, you may do so at any point before it is dispatched and up to 7 days after receipt of the products. A full refund will be made to the account in which payment was received within 30days.
- In the event that a product must be returned to Falcon due to a cancelation, all charges associated with returning the products will be deducted from the end refund, the refund will be made within 30day of return of the goods and in acceptance of the condition of the returned products.
- If you would like to amend your order and it has already been processed online, please notify us as soon as possible and we will amend the order where possible.
Events beyond our resonable control.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.